Need Some Help? Speak to one of our Reps
- Fits all 2011+ 6.7L Ford PowerStroke
Rod bearing failure has become a common issue on all years of the 6.7L Ford PowerStroke platform, especially on high horsepower applications (600+ HP). After doing some research with multiple engines, we discovered that the factory 6.7L PowerStroke oil pressure regulator can be extremely inconsistent and in some cases only allows around 38-40 PSI of oil pressure under high load / high RPM conditions. While this may be okay with a completely stock engine, it is simply not enough for ANY engine that is producing more than the factory rated horsepower. The installation of additional turbochargers can also compound the oil supply issues because they utilize the engine oil supply for lubrication and cooling.
Our solution is a direct replacement billet oil pressure regulator assembly that allows higher oil pressures under high load / high RPM conditions (typically 60-80 PSI depending on bearing tolerances). This is a must-have for ANYONE that is building a 6.7L PowerStroke engine. It will help extend the life of the engine and ultimately protect your investment.
Note: Cannot be installed without engine removal and should be installed by a professional.
- 1 - HSM Billet Oil Pressure Regulator Assembly
- 8 - ARP Installation Hardware
- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.